Website Greater Peoria Contractors and Suppliers Association
Greater Peoria Contractors and Suppliers Association is an organization of qualified construction contractors and industry-related companies dedicated to skill, integrity, and responsibility. The fundamental goal of the Association is to address the needs, goals, and concerns of its members thereby improving the quality of the local construction industry.
Our work environment includes:
- Flexible working hours
- Growth opportunities
- Regular social events
- Casual work attire
- Relaxed atmosphere
- On-the-job training
- Lively atmosphere
- Generate and maintain programs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with regard to financial matters
- Excellent bookkeeping and organizational skills
- Comfortable with accepting and applying constructive criticism
- Monitor the effectiveness of programs.
- Maintain program records.
- Implement management plans.
- Facilitate communication among programs.
- Promote awareness of programs.
Job Type: Full-time and flexible hours.
If interested in learning more, please contact Carla Jockisch email@example.com or 309-877-0004
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org